- CDC updates
- Vaccine finder
- Check your risk for COVID-19
- Georgia Department of Public Health Daily Status Report of Cases around Georgia
- COVID-19 Hotline: (844)442-2681
The State of Georgia has a new COVID-19 hotline. If you believe that you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, please contact your primary care doctor, an urgent care clinic, or your local federally qualified healthcare center. Please do not show up unannounced at an emergency room or health care facility.
Other Community Resources
- Gwinnett Cares-From grants to educational programs and more, the Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia strives to provide local nonprofits with the resources they need to thrive.
- LettumEat– non-profit hunger-relief organization missioned to Mobilize Food Provisions, currently offering meals.
- Southeast Gwinnett Cooperative Ministry
- Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia – includes food donation wish list and money donation for coronavirus help
- Gwinnett County COVID-19 Community Resource Guide – extensive overall resource page put together by Asian Americans Advancing Justice Atlanta
- Absentee Voter Guide